Custom Search

Monday, February 9, 2009

Thank you!

A hearty THANK YOU to everyone who asked "where have you been?" and "why isn't your blog updated?".
To be honest, I wasn't sure anyone was really interested. A few zealous friends had "over-clicked" the ad buttons, and my account was suspended. I wasn't getting any comments to posts, and only a couple of followers to the site. So thank you to those who cared enough to ask for new updates. I commit to you that I will keep our Remote Western Town accessable to all of our out of town friends and loved ones.

2 comments:

Doc P said...

HAHA, I was checking everyday, but I figured you were too busy plowing snow to update.... LOL
Keep warm! Hugs!!!!
Paula

Ken said...

I am so glad that you updated your site! I have added this site to my favorites and enjoy it very much.
(I am just a little jealous of your scenery though, but then I don't have your wind and snow drifts. LOL!) Thanks!
Ken